Monday, November 29, 2010

Just in time for Christmas 9th and 13th of December

Sorry it's been so long, I started back to college and my schedule has been crammed.  But I have scheduled a class at Ever'mans Natural Food Store on Garden Street for the 9th and 13th starting around 4:30 ("ish" for those who work later) and ends about 7:30 p.m.  The enrollment fee is $69 and that covers both days.  Information about what is covered in the class is located on this page (further down on the right), but if you have any questions feel free to email me at joshuaschierling[at]yahoo[dot]com.  This is a perfect gift for Christmas to go along with the camera, so you can know what you are doing before the holidays get here.  I hope to talk to you soon - Josh Schierling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave to comments and suggestions.