Monday, August 9, 2010

August 24th and 31st

Hello,

   I had a lot of interest for my last class, and wasn't able to get everyone in that wanted to attend, so I've scheduled another Digital Camera and Photography Class for the 24th and 31st at Ever'man Natural Food Store on Garden St.  It will kick off around 4:30, and finish up roughly 7:30.  Enrollment is $69 per person for both days.  It's the perfect class if you:

  • Want to be smarter than your camera
  • Start getting great shots instead of just good ones
  • Learn how to shop for a camera that fits you
  • Just talk about photography with other people who "get it" just like you

   So if this sounds right for you, or someone you know, let me know if you are interested.  My email is 

joshuaschierling[at]yahoo[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave to comments and suggestions.